Update over the past….let's say….few months:
* Our happy family of four is growing to five, come August!
* Our happy family of one daddy, one mommy and two sweet boys is growing to one (proud) dad, one (prayerful) mom and THREE sweet boys!
* We had one dead rat in our bathroom ventilation….yes….it was just glorious! :-/Thankful for parents to house us while we found a way to him. And beyond thankful for a husband to search high and low, despite bugs, spiders and smell to conquer the nasty thing. My hero!
* A new laundry room floor was put in….due to rat…
* We enjoyed a great, relaxing spring break which included seeing our great friends, the Berryessa's!
Besides the highlights, our days have been filled with routine and blessings. I can't complain! :-)
Funny little story…..I did something I never thought I would the other morning. I came out of my room, dressed for Easter, and asked my two little men, if my jacket matched with the rest of my outfit. WHAT?!? A grown women asking an almost 5 and 2 1/2 yr old if an outfit looked ok? Who does that? I will never forget the look on their faces! But Kellen looked at me sweetly and said, "Mom, you look great!" And with that, we walked out the door….
Heres a few pictures to make you smile.