Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2010 Christmas card

20 minutes....thats all I need to give to this blog for it to be updated on a regular basis. Why does it not happen? Well, I could go on and on with excuses but who needs those? :)

We are alive, kickin and still loving life in the Rhoden household. Ryan has been gone for a few days up in Portland with the Anthem students, spending time with our great friends the Berryessa's! Drew has been teaching/ministering to the students and we always know and expect great things from this week. As much as I miss going on some of these trips, I do get the chance to watch some girl movies (Julie and Julia :) ) and of course the "little" men in my life make up for it! Today, as I was sitting on the floor hanging out, Kellen sat in my lap and within 30 seconds, Austin was pushing him over, looking for his spot too. Before a fight broke out, I scooted and moved them around til they were both happy, on mama's lap! Melted my heart!!!

Time's up! Until my next free 20 minutes.....






No comments:

Post a Comment