Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wow! I can see how blogs can get forgotten in the shuffle of life. But I am here! I thought to make it easy on myself for today I would post some pictures.


Kellen explaining life to Austin. :)


Mini Ryan

My boys

Kellen loves to help me around the house. Takes twice as long but makes it so much better. :)

Austin is growing up too fast!

And has found his thumb.

Cousin Paige giving Kellen his first tattoo! Better watch those two! :)

Dr. Kellen "re-constructing" daddy!

Kellen helping make homework time for daddy tolerable! :)

Austin all ready to go to town!

Kellen and his good friend Violet

Out for a walk with Dee dee during Christmas!

Austin and Dee dee

Mr. Smiley

More walks

Kellen imitating daddy at work. The blocks are his computer. :)


Finding fun toys at Ethan and Caleb's.

Kellen and Papa at the beach


Kellen and his Auntie-auntie.

Next time I will make a slide-show. :) Off to clean up the house and get lunch started!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me smile and remind me how blessed Jan and I are to know the Rhoden gang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. So much happens in the in-betweens that is so precious. :-)

    ReplyDelete